Doctoral research fellowship in Chinese Studies at the University of Heidelberg
- Collaboration in the preparation, implementation and documentation of the project with a special focus on historical textbook research; development of research tools; collection, processing and evaluation of data; presentation and publication of the project’s results
- Individual research connected to the project for acquiring a PhD
- Applicants should hold a clearly above-average Master’s degree in a related field of research (Chinese Studies or similar)
- Candidates should have excellent Chinese and English language skills (written and spoken), additional skills in Russian are an asset
- Candidates should be very knowledgeable in the fields of modern Chinese/East Asian/Northeast Asian history
- High organizational skills, independency, communication skills and team spirit will be appreciated
- Candidates are expected to aim at obtaining a higher academic qualification
- Please send your application written in English with the usual documentation (cover letter pointing out your specific skills; CV; certificates; abstract of your Master thesis and contact information of your supervisor) by June 25, 2017, as one pdf-file (max. 15 pages) to: email@example.com.
- In case of queries, please contact the project leader, Prof. Dr. Gotelind Müller-Saini (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EACS website: http://www.chinesestudies.eu
- registration form: http://projects.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/eacsdb/register.php
- database: http://projects.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/eacsdb/
- request new password: http://projects.zo.uni-heidelberg.de/eacsdb/request_pwd.php
- information on payment of membership dues: http://www.chinesestudies.eu/index.php/members/93-members/86-payment-of-membership-fees
- newsletter download, incl. back issues: http://www.chinesestudies.eu/index.php/resources/101-newsletter-repository